Welcome to Nationals!
The 2017 US Amateur Boys Basketball National Champions will be held in Atlanta, Georgia June 29th-July 2nd. The 2017 Nationals will be presented by our partners at HoopSeen.
JUNE 29 – JULY 2
Boys 3rd Grade - 11th Grade
Suwanee Sports Academy in Atlanta, GA
Presented by HoopSeen
HoopSeen has established itself as the most trusted source for news, recruiting information and rankings in prep basketball. In addition, HoopSeen hosts some of the nation's largest and most prestigious exposure tournaments. The US Amateur Boys Nationals will be presented by HoopSeen in order to maximize the experience for our member teams and ensure they get the proper recognition and exposure for their achievements.
Before You Arrive
We can’t wait to host your team in Atlanta this summer. Below is the schedule for the 2016 National Championships.
Team Check-In June 30, 1:00pm-6:00pm
Pool Games Begin June 30, 11:30am
Fan Fest June 30, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Skills Contests June 30, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Bracket Play Begins July 2, Afternoon
Semis & Finals July 3
Nationals Fan Fest
The 2016 Nationals FanFest and Skills Contests will be hosted at Infinite Energy Forum (6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097) from 1 to 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 30.
All players and family members are encouraged to attend Fan Fest. Admission is free.
- Skills Contests
- Games, Giveaways and Prizes
- Vendor Area
- Team Photos
- Food & More
We will be hosting a 3-Point during Fan Fest
- During check-in each team may enter one participant in the 3-point contest and one participant in the Hot Shot Contest.
- Every winner in their respective age group will be recognized on HoopSeen.com and will win a Hoop Culture prize
- The 3-Point contest consists of 5 shots from 3 different spots on the court in 60 seconds.
Other Event Details
Weekend Gate Fees
- Daily Pass: $10 on Thursday, $15 each day for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Weekend Pass: $45
- Weekend passes can only be purchased at Infinite Energy Forum during check-in or at Suwanee Sports Academy. All other venues will only sell daily passes.
- Kids 6 & Under are free
Check HoopSeen.com throughout the weekend and after the tournament for coverage of the tournament.
Make sure to download the HoopSeen App from either the Apple or Android store. The App is the best way to keep up with the schedule and results during the course of the weekend. Follow your team for text alerts.
All teams must complete and submit a team roster for the event.
- Complete the online team roster – Click Here
- Email a completed copy of the Roster to HoopSeenRosters@gmail.com
- Information provided on the roster must be compete and accurate.
- Print and bring a copy of the roster to check-in. Only players on the roster will be able to participate in the event.
- Players cannot be added to the roster once the event has begun.